We had a great deal of success in 2012 winning 10,809 votes without accepting a penny in campaign contributions from any special interests. Now I have proven the validity of an independent candidate for Oklahoma we are asking for your support for the 2014 elections.
You will have more in common with me than with any other person who wants the privilege to be your Representative.
Michael G. Fulks is for:
- personal freedom,
- personal responsibility,
- finding the common ground,
- supporting the weak,
- respecting opposing cultures,
- providing equal access,
- supporting small business,
- overturning “Citizens United”,
- term limits.
Michael G. Fulks is against:
- amnesty for criminals,
- legislating morality,
- weakening public programs that support the poor,
- predatory business practices against consumers,
- the flight of jobs overseas.
I will work to preserve the programs that support our working and middle class populations. Given my experiences, I have a unique insight into the needs of our elderly and disabled, our veterans, our abandoned children and the working people of Oklahoma.